Last Night; I saw A Dream

fun12friends.blogspot.com

Last Night; I saw A Dream. Let's See it together....






Last Night I Saw A Dream, Might Be A Dream Within A Dream?






I dream of you, I dream of me;




I Heard Saying “The Train between Melbourne to Banglore; Arriving Shortly,




One man, one faith, one planet, Terra & Firma untimely…..






They said; Breath together the air; with all kings & diminutives,






plunk for the water in concert for thirsty flames?




Please be in a line to tie a knot of nuptials all the shades & disregarding color claims…..




I dream of you, I dream of me;






They Said;




Moonlit nights depict the light of jasmine; permeating the air with its sweet aroma towards little low & little high to all the mankind?




Be it Pacific Rim or Hemispherical grim let's own one human connection Sim…




They said: Elections are knocking; Voter list is 7 billion;




Together all dwelling One moon, One Sun & One earth.






Then Mom yelled & Tehzeeb; woke up in the shared sky; found the dream is absent; Rubbed my eyes but it wasn't present.




I dreamed of you, I dreamed of me;






"So if my closed eyes could bring the joy & Glory ofOne Earth together? Then I wish my eyes close forever"



Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers