A Touching Love Story

A Touching Love Story



11th Grade ...

As i sat there in english class
a stared at the girl next to me
she was my so called "Best Friend"
i stared at her long hairs
and wish she was mine
but she didn't notice me like that
and i know it.
AFter Class,
she walked up to me and ask me for the notes
she had missed the day before
i handed them to her she said thanks
and gave! me a kiss on the cheeks
i want to to tell her, i want her to know
that i dont want to be just friends
i love her but i am just too shy
and i dont know why



Marriage ...

Now i sit pews of the church
that girl is getting now
and drive off to her new life
married to another man
i wanted her to be mine
but she didnt see me like that
and i knew it
but before she drove away
she came to me and said 'u came !'
she said thanks and kissed me on cheeks
i want to tell her
i want her to know
that i dont want to be just friends
i love her but i am just to shy ..
and i dont know why


Death ...

Year passed, i looked down at the coffin
of a girl who used to be my best friend
at the service, they read diary entry
she had wrote in her high school years
this is what it read
i stare at wishing he was mine
but he dosnt notice me like that
and i know it
i want to tell him
i want him to know that
i dont want to be just friends
i love him but i'm just too shy
and i dont know why ...
i wish he wud tell me he loved me !

............ ... I Wish I did too ............ .....

I thought to my self , and i cried.

Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers