Is this 555-4350 ??




A man calls home and maid answers. Let me speak to my wife.


Well Sir, she is busy.


He says, Im busy too, put her on.


Maid replies. Im sorry sir; she cant come to the phone.


The man says Look, is your job important to you?


Maid says, Yes, very important.


Man says, Then put my wife on the phone now!


Maid answers Sir, I didnt want to tell you this but she is in the bed room and, well she is with another man.


He goes berserk, cools down, and asks the Maid if she has a gun.


Maid says Yes I do.


He says, Go in there and shoot them both, Ill give you $10,000 cash.


So the maid leaves the phone and he hears a bang, then he hears another and another then again and once again. The maid gets back on the phone and reports, Well sir its done.


He asks, What were all the shots?


Maid says, I shot her first and she died right away but when I shot him he got up and ran down the hall so I plugged him again then he ran outside and around the pool so I shot him again and this time he died.


The man exclaimed, Pool ??? Wait a minute, Is this 555-4350 ???

Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers