And I can only love you more

      

And I can only love you more



I love your smile and amber eyes 
That brought me first to you 




I love that you're a gentleman 
Dependable and true 




I love the jokes and anecdotes 
You can't tell sitting down 




I love the way you comfort me 
And kiss away my frowns 




I love your dreams and crazy schemes 
Your courage to reach the stars 




I love the way you love the Lord 
And give him all your heart 




I love the way you look at life 
You make the whole world new 




I love the father that you are 
And our children love you too 




I love the times we spend alone 
The passion you have for me 




I love the way you work so hard 
And strive for purity 




I love to discover who you are 
My treasure from the Lord 




I love what God is making you 
And I can only love you more.


Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers