Will Youu Do The Same 4me?





ilu.bmp (300×283)
 


Your soul and mine reaching out for each other across space and time. 

Is it meant to be are you the one?

 Am I the one for you? 

I look forward to looking deeper into your soul while allowing you to look into mine. 

Our hearts our bodies given to each other without reservation. 

Let our lives intertwine let our bodies and our lust explore each other. 

Let the passion carry us away to that special place safe from the entire world. 

A special place of yours and mine for all time. 

Let the worries and drama of our pasts become the foundation for an unbreakable Love for each other. 

So I ask you make the today be the beginning of our journey. 

I give you my heart, my soul, my body will you do the same for me?

z82036938.jpg (300×225)




Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers