Forever Love, I Call You

Forever Love, I Call You








love, I call to you

You are my heart, forever true

As I wait here in the park

I see lovers caress each others heart



Forever love, in my mind I hold you near

I know you are forever dear

Love this strong can never die

In my soul, I see you lie



Forever love, come what may

I look for you to walk the path

In the park, where all thing beautiful will last



I see the grass so green

The water in the little stream

How the birds fly into the sun

And a butterfly, in my lap

All this wonder, for us, will never pass



Forever love, I call your name

My voice is full of passion,

You could never change

I see you run into my arms

I rest my head on your dear chest

Forever love, I know you are real

Our life begins, there is only you

Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers