I will love you forever




You are always on my mind,
I think of you all through the day.
Remembering all the sweet things you say,
And your funny little way.

You make my days so beautiful,
And make the days worthwhile.
I look forward to each day when,
You stay with me awhile.


I can't imagine a day without you,
You're such a part of me;
Always making me laugh and smile,
With you I love to be.


Love I have in my heart for you,
Grows deeper every day.
Can you feel it in your heart,
In these words I say.


You are my inspiration and,
The one that I adore.
Today I've loved you as no other,
And tomorrow I'll love you more.


The only regret I have is not knowing
 you since the day

I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today.

I loved you.

I love you.

I will love you forever! :

Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers