Stay With Me Always

  
Stay With Me Always





baby you dont know what your doin to me
got me countin down the minutes right to the seconds
till the next time i see your face











you know that i can hardly wait
bright eyes lips so fine
you are my sunshine
and I need you for life












like flowers meet the sun, girl your the one that I run to
you lift me up, can't live without your love














stay with me cuz without you girl im incomplete
im addicted to your love and I can't get enough
say you'll stay always










yeaah, like jodeci got me feelin for you
got me believin in love and I aint never leavin
girl you got me open wide
















guess who's running through my mind
its you, girls you know its you
and i need you for life baby





Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers