Stay safe my true love

    
Stay safe my true love



Feeling so lonely knowing
you're a world away
Don't know how I'll do it, but
will get through another day

Watching for the the mail
Sometimes it comes so very late
The waiting and longing is such hell
But know its left to fate

Can't wait to see your face
I think of you in that desolate place
I pray the Angels watch over you
Keeping you safe and forever true

Each night I light a candle, can
you feel its warmth in your heart
When this war is over, we can make
a brand new start

My life without you
Wouldn't mean a thing
For into it, all the light
is what you bring

Stay safe my true love
Seek guidance from the Almighty above
Come home to me when the world is at peace
Our love will be forever and never cease





Categories:

0 comments:

 

Followers